As we prepare students to be Educated Citizens and life-long learners, the Quesnel School District provides equitable and engaging learning opportunities and seeks innovative practices to deepen learning and make each day at school memorable for students.
School District 28 Quesnel provides curriculum support for teachers, students and families in our shared goal towards improving student achievement for all our learners.
Curriculum Focus Areas:
Instruction, Assessment & Reporting
- BC Curriculum
- Framework for Classroom Assessment and Reporting (HTML)
- Framework for Classroom Assessment (PDF)
- Reporting Policy Framework
- BAA Courses
Curriculum & Teaching Resources
Curriculum support includes providing an ongoing collection of websites suggestions, recommended resources and links for teachers and parents.
- FOCUSED Education Resources
- Teach BC (BCTF Teaching & Classroom Resources)
- Team Drives
- Learning Resources Policy
- Learning Resources Procedures
- Learning Resources Selection Checklist
- SD28 Resource Commons
Student, School & District Administration System: SSDAS Login
ProD workshops, resources and opportunities are available throughout the year to staff in all schools as well as a Teacher Mentorship Program - collaboration between the District and the Quesnel & District Teachers’ Association (QDTA).
- Teacher Mentorship Program Brochure
- Teacher Mentorship Information & Application
- SD28 Virtual Workshop (available to SD28.org accounts)
- Teacher On Call Supports