Facilities & Transportation
Maintenance, Custodial, Information Technology
The role of the Facilities and Transportation Departments are to plan, schedule, implement and budget all phases of operations, maintenance and transportation required by the Quesnel School District and its 18 facility sites. These departments maintain and uphold a commitment to servicing all students, staff and community users of all District facilities.
Transportation Policies & Forms
- School District Policy No. 630: Transportation & Boarding Allowances
- Application for Transportation Assistance
- Monthly Transportation Claim Form
- Application for Boarding Allowance
- School District Policy No. 825: School Bus Video Recording
- Video Recording on School Busses: For the safety of the students and employees of SD#28, our buses are equipped with video surveillance systems, which may also include audio recording.
- School District Transportation Request Form